Snake-venom resistance as a mammalian trophic adaptation: lessons from didelphid marsupials
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2012 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 822–837, November 2012
How to Cite
Voss, R. S. and Jansa, S. A. (2012), Snake-venom resistance as a mammalian trophic adaptation: lessons from didelphid marsupials. Biological Reviews, 87: 822–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2012.00222.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2012
- Received 15 September 2011; revised 3 February 2012; accepted 14 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!