Why are defensive toxins so variable? An evolutionary perspective
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2012 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 874–884, November 2012
How to Cite
Speed, M. P., Ruxton, G. D., Mappes, J. and Sherratt, T. N. (2012), Why are defensive toxins so variable? An evolutionary perspective. Biological Reviews, 87: 874–884. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2012.00228.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Received 1 August 2011; revised 14 March 2012; accepted 19 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!