Inserting the ‘Race’ into Critical Pedagogy: An analysis of ‘race-based epistemologies’
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2004
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 153–165, April 2004
How to Cite
Lynn, M. (2004), Inserting the ‘Race’ into Critical Pedagogy: An analysis of ‘race-based epistemologies’. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 36: 153–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2004.00058.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!