Class Dismissed? Historical materialism and the politics of ‘difference’
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2004
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 183–199, April 2004
How to Cite
Scatamburlo-D’Annibale, V. and McLaren, P. (2004), Class Dismissed? Historical materialism and the politics of ‘difference’. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 36: 183–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2004.00060.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!