Overcoming Nihilism: From communication to Deleuzian expression
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 297–312, July 2004
How to Cite
Roy, K. (2004), Overcoming Nihilism: From communication to Deleuzian expression. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 36: 297–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2004.00069.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!