Deterritorializations: Putting postmodernism to work on teacher education and inclusion
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 417–432, September 2004
How to Cite
Allan, J. (2004), Deterritorializations: Putting postmodernism to work on teacher education and inclusion. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 36: 417–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2004.00078.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!