European Citizens under Construction: The Bologna process analysed from a governmentality perspective
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
© 2007 The Author. Journal compilation © 2007 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 515–530, August 2008
How to Cite
Fejes, A. (2008), European Citizens under Construction: The Bologna process analysed from a governmentality perspective. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 40: 515–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2007.00362.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!