Gut Instinct: The body and learning1
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 22–33, February 2009
How to Cite
Barnacle, R. (2009), Gut Instinct: The body and learning. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 41: 22–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2008.00473.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!