The Potentiality of Authenticity in Becoming a Teacher
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 46–59, February 2009
How to Cite
Brook, A. (2009), The Potentiality of Authenticity in Becoming a Teacher. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 41: 46–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2008.00474.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!