Editorial: Heidegger, Phenomenology, Education
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–6, February 2009
How to Cite
Peters, M. A. (2009), Editorial: Heidegger, Phenomenology, Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 41: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2008.00516.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!