Writing Trojan Horses and War Machines: The creative political in music education research
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2009 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 874–887, October 2011
How to Cite
GOULD, E. (2011), Writing Trojan Horses and War Machines: The creative political in music education research. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43: 874–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2009.00561.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!