Reflection and Learning: Characteristics, obstacles, and implications
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2009 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 838–852, October 2011
How to Cite
DENTON, D. (2011), Reflection and Learning: Characteristics, obstacles, and implications. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43: 838–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2009.00600.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!