Reflection and Learning: Characteristics, obstacles, and implications
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2009 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 838–852, October 2011
How to Cite
DENTON, D. (2011), Reflection and Learning: Characteristics, obstacles, and implications. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43: 838–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2009.00600.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!