Devices and Educational Change
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2010 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Special Issue: Actor-Network Theory in Education: A Focus on Educational Change
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s1, pages 15–37, December 2011
How to Cite
NESPOR, J. (2011), Devices and Educational Change. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43: 15–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2009.00611.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!