The Sartre-Heidegger Controversy on Humanism and the Concept of Man in Education
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2010 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 351–365, June 2012
How to Cite
KAKKORI, L. and HUTTUNEN, R. (2012), The Sartre-Heidegger Controversy on Humanism and the Concept of Man in Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 351–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00680.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!