I and Thou: The educational lessons of Martin Buber's dialogue with the conflicts of his times
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2010 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Special Issue: Education, Dialogue and Interculturalism
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 979–996, November 2012
How to Cite
MORGAN, W. J. and GUILHERME, A. (2012), I and Thou: The educational lessons of Martin Buber's dialogue with the conflicts of his times. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 979–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00681.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!