Foucault and Lifelong Learning, Governing the Subject – Edited by A. Fejes & K. Nicoll
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 898–900, October 2011
How to Cite
SANTOS, F. D. (2011), Foucault and Lifelong Learning, Governing the Subject – Edited by A. Fejes & K. Nicoll. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43: 898–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00699.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!