Can Cognitive Neuroscience Ground a Science of Learning?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Special Issue: Educational Neuroscience
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 17–23, February 2011
How to Cite
Kelly, A. E. (2011), Can Cognitive Neuroscience Ground a Science of Learning?. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43: 17–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00702.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!