Connecting Education and Cognitive Neuroscience: Where will the journey take us?
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Special Issue: Educational Neuroscience
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 37–42, February 2011
How to Cite
Ansari, D., Coch, D. and De Smedt, B. (2011), Connecting Education and Cognitive Neuroscience: Where will the journey take us?. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43: 37–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00705.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!