Position Statement on Motivations, Methodologies, and Practical Implications of Educational Neuroscience Research: fMRI studies of the neural correlates of creative intelligence
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Special Issue: Educational Neuroscience
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 43–47, February 2011
How to Cite
Geake, J. (2011), Position Statement on Motivations, Methodologies, and Practical Implications of Educational Neuroscience Research: fMRI studies of the neural correlates of creative intelligence. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43: 43–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00706.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!