Whitehead's Benedictine Ideal in Education: Rhythms of listening, reading and work
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 386–402, June 2012
How to Cite
CARANFA, A. (2012), Whitehead's Benedictine Ideal in Education: Rhythms of listening, reading and work. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 386–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00716.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!