Reconsidering Constructivism in Qualitative Research
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 403–412, June 2012
How to Cite
LEE, C.-J. G. (2012), Reconsidering Constructivism in Qualitative Research. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 403–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00720.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!