Educating for Meaningful Lives through Existential Spirituality – By S. Webster
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2012 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 675–678, August 2012
How to Cite
SEMETSKY, I. (2012), Educating for Meaningful Lives through Existential Spirituality – By S. Webster. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 675–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00728.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!