Discussing Controversial Issues in the Classroom
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 614–629, August 2012
How to Cite
HAND, M. and LEVINSON, R. (2012), Discussing Controversial Issues in the Classroom. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 614–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00732.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!