Matter in Motion: The educational materialism of Gilles Deleuze
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Special Issue: The Future of Educational Materialism
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–17, May 2012
How to Cite
COLE, D. R. (2012), Matter in Motion: The educational materialism of Gilles Deleuze. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 3–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2010.00745.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!