Dangerous Carers: Pastoral power and the caring teacher of contemporary Australian schooling
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 862–877, October 2012
How to Cite
MCCUAIG, L. A. (2012), Dangerous Carers: Pastoral power and the caring teacher of contemporary Australian schooling. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 862–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2011.00760.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!