Between Native American and Continental Philosophy: A comparative approach to narrative and the emergence of responsible selves
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 663–674, August 2012
How to Cite
RICHARDSON, T. (2012), Between Native American and Continental Philosophy: A comparative approach to narrative and the emergence of responsible selves. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 663–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2011.00766.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!