Overcoming ‘Being’ in Favour of Knowledge: The fixing effect of ‘mātauranga’
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1080–1092, December 2012
How to Cite
MIKA, C. T. H. (2012), Overcoming ‘Being’ in Favour of Knowledge: The fixing effect of ‘mātauranga’. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 1080–1092. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2011.00771.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!