A Communitarian Theory of the Education Rights of Students with Disabilities
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2011 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1093–1109, December 2012
How to Cite
DICKSON, E. (2012), A Communitarian Theory of the Education Rights of Students with Disabilities. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 1093–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2011.00788.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!