Daisaku Ikeda and Value-Creative Dialogue: A new current in interculturalism and educational philosophy
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2012 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Special Issue: Education, Dialogue and Interculturalism
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 997–1009, November 2012
How to Cite
GOULAH, J. (2012), Daisaku Ikeda and Value-Creative Dialogue: A new current in interculturalism and educational philosophy. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 997–1009. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2011.00827.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!