Educational Neuroscience: A plea for radical scepticism
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2012 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 445–449, July 2012
How to Cite
SNOOK, I. (2012), Educational Neuroscience: A plea for radical scepticism. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 445–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2011.00831.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!