The EU and the Recycling of Colonialism: Formation of Europeans through intercultural dialogue
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2012 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Special Issue: Education, Dialogue and Interculturalism
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1010–1023, November 2012
How to Cite
AMAN, R. (2012), The EU and the Recycling of Colonialism: Formation of Europeans through intercultural dialogue. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 1010–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2011.00839.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!