Jean-Luc Godard's Film Socialisme and the Pedagogy of the Image
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. Educational Philosophy and Theory © 2012 Philosophy of Education Society of Australasia
Educational Philosophy and Theory
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 681–685, September 2012
How to Cite
PETERS, M. A. (2012), Jean-Luc Godard's Film Socialisme and the Pedagogy of the Image. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 44: 681–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2011.00841.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!