Genetically alike Syrian hamsters display both bifoliate and trifoliate aortic valves
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Anatomy © 2011 Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 92–101, January 2012
How to Cite
Sans-Coma, V., Fernández, M. C., Fernández, B., Durán, A. C., Anderson, R. H. and Arqué, J. M. (2012), Genetically alike Syrian hamsters display both bifoliate and trifoliate aortic valves. Journal of Anatomy, 220: 92–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7580.2011.01440.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 27 September 2011 Article published online 30 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!