SOME DIFFERENCES IN INFANT FEEDING AND ELIMINATION TRAINING IN FIVE EUROPEAN LONGITUDINAL SAMPLES
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 3-4, pages 179–201, July 1965
How to Cite
Hindley, G. B., Filliozat, A. M., Klackenberg, G., Nicolet-Meister, D. and SAND, E. A. (1965), SOME DIFFERENCES IN INFANT FEEDING AND ELIMINATION TRAINING IN FIVE EUROPEAN LONGITUDINAL SAMPLES. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 6: 179–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1965.tb02158.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 29 September 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.