Supported by grant GS-860 from the National Science Foundation. The helpful comments of Gerald Vogel and Jules Kluger on earlier versions of this manuscript are gratefully acknowledged.
DREAMS OF THE MALE CHILD: FOUR CASE STUDIES*
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 81–97, November 1967
How to Cite
Foulkes, D. (1967), DREAMS OF THE MALE CHILD: FOUR CASE STUDIES. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 8: 81–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1967.tb02184.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 29 March 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.