This research was conducted at the Center for Cognitive Studies at Harvard University under Grant MH–12623 of the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
THE ROLE OF TUTORING IN PROBLEM SOLVING*
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 89–100, April 1976
How to Cite
Wood, D., Bruner, J. S. and Ross, G. (1976), THE ROLE OF TUTORING IN PROBLEM SOLVING. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 17: 89–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1976.tb00381.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 1 September 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!