† This project was supported in part by the Ruth Schwartz Foundation Grant (821–32) to Dr. M. M. Konstantareas, and is based on the B.A. thesis of the first author under the supervision of the second. The authors would like to acknowledge the generous co-operation of Mr, Target, principal, and the teachers of Lord Landsdowne Public School. Thanks are also due to Dr. Leon Sloman, Miss Terryl Portigal and Mr. Don Hunter of the Child and Family Studies centre for their co-operation. Special thanks to Miss Soula Homatidis for her contribution.
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 55–63, January 1981
How to Cite
Goldberg, J. O. and Konstantareas, M. M. (1981), VIGILANCE IN HYPERACTIVE AND NORMAL CHILDREN ON A SELF-PACED OPERANT TASK. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 22: 55–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1981.tb00531.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 24 September 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.