THE SELF-CONCEPT OF PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CHILDREN AND THEIR NON-HANDICAPPED SIBLINGS: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 273–284, April 1984
How to Cite
Harvey, D. H. P. and Greenway, A. P. (1984), THE SELF-CONCEPT OF PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CHILDREN AND THEIR NON-HANDICAPPED SIBLINGS: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 25: 273–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1984.tb00149.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 25 October 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.