A COMPARISON OF TWO APPROACHES TO THE TREATMENT OF NOCTURNAL ENURESIS AND THE PREDICTION OF EFFECTIVENESS USING PRE-TREATMENT VARIABLES
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 501–509, July 1988
How to Cite
Utler, R. J., Brewin, C. R. and Forsythe, W. I. (1988), A COMPARISON OF TWO APPROACHES TO THE TREATMENT OF NOCTURNAL ENURESIS AND THE PREDICTION OF EFFECTIVENESS USING PRE-TREATMENT VARIABLES. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 29: 501–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1988.tb00740.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 7 December 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.