COGNITIVE EFFECTS OF CRANIAL IRRADIATION IN LEUKAEMIA: A SURVEY AND META-ANALYSIS
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 839–852, November 1988
How to Cite
Cousens, P., Waters, B., Said, J. and Stevens, M. (1988), COGNITIVE EFFECTS OF CRANIAL IRRADIATION IN LEUKAEMIA: A SURVEY AND META-ANALYSIS. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 29: 839–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1988.tb00757.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 16 November 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!