Comparisons of Conduct and Affective Disordered Youth: A Psychometric Investigation of Responses to the Children's Depression Inventory
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 431–438, May 1989
How to Cite
Politano, P. M., Edinger, D. L. and Nelson, W. M. (1989), Comparisons of Conduct and Affective Disordered Youth: A Psychometric Investigation of Responses to the Children's Depression Inventory. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 30: 431–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1989.tb00256.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 6 July 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.