Follow-up of Hard-to-Manage Preschoolers: Adjustment at Age 9 and Predictors of Continuing Symptoms
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 871–889, September 1990
How to Cite
Campbell, S. B. and Ewing, L. J. (1990), Follow-up of Hard-to-Manage Preschoolers: Adjustment at Age 9 and Predictors of Continuing Symptoms. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 31: 871–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1990.tb00831.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 14 November 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.