Executive Function Deficits in High-Functioning Autistic Individuals: Relationship to Theory of Mind
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1081–1105, November 1991
How to Cite
Ozonoff, S., Pennington, B. F. and Rogers, S. J. (1991), Executive Function Deficits in High-Functioning Autistic Individuals: Relationship to Theory of Mind. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 32: 1081–1105. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1991.tb00351.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 9 January 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!