Deception and Sabotage in Autistic, Retarded and Normal Children
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 591–605, March 1992
How to Cite
Sodian, B. and Frith, U. (1992), Deception and Sabotage in Autistic, Retarded and Normal Children. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 33: 591–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1992.tb00893.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 20 March 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!