Face Perception in Children with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1033–1057, September 1994
How to Cite
Davies, S., Bishop, D., Manstead, A. S. R. and Tantam, D. (1994), Face Perception in Children with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 35: 1033–1057. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1994.tb01808.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 5 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!