The Incidence of Sleeping Problems in Preterm and Fullterm Infants Discharged from Neonatal Special Care Units: An Epidemiological Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 203–225, February 1995
How to Cite
Wolke, D., Meyer, R., Ohrt, B. and Riegel, K. (1995), The Incidence of Sleeping Problems in Preterm and Fullterm Infants Discharged from Neonatal Special Care Units: An Epidemiological Longitudinal Study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 36: 203–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1995.tb01821.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 20 June 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.