A Broader Phenotype of Autism: The Clinical Spectrum in Twins
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 785–801, OCTOBER 1996
How to Cite
Le Couteur, A., Bailey, A., Goode, S., Pickles, A., Gottesman, I., Robertson, S. and Rutter, M. (1996), A Broader Phenotype of Autism: The Clinical Spectrum in Twins. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 37: 785–801. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1996.tb01475.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 13 February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.