Theory of Mind Abilities in Individuals With Autism, Down Syndrome, and Mental Retardation of Unknown Etiology: The Role of Age and Intelligence
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1003–1014, NOVEMBER 1996
How to Cite
Yirmiya, N., Solomonica-Levi, D., Shulman, C. and Pilowsky, T. (1996), Theory of Mind Abilities in Individuals With Autism, Down Syndrome, and Mental Retardation of Unknown Etiology: The Role of Age and Intelligence. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 37: 1003–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1996.tb01497.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 9 April 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.