Information Processing in Clinically Depressed and Anxious Children and Adolescents
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 535–541, July 1997
How to Cite
Dalgleish, T., Taghavi, R., Neshat-Doost, H., Moradi, A., Yule, W. and Canterbury, R. (1997), Information Processing in Clinically Depressed and Anxious Children and Adolescents. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 38: 535–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1997.tb01540.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 7 August 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.